Thursday, November 10, 2011

{thankful day 9 & 10}

Day 9:

Today I am thankful for good health.  I have so many people very close to me - including MH - that have been affected by cancer.  MH has been cancer free for 2 years.  What a blessing that is.  He was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in 2009.  He had just turned 38.  How crazy is that?  Come to find out, it is no longer the "old man disease".   I am thankful for the good health I have but most importantly for healthy Divas and a healthy husband.

Day 10:

I am thankful for patient photographers.  We had our family pictures taken yesterday.  What an ordeal.  I was exhausted afterwards - and I wasn't even the one taking them for once.  It's so exhausting.  But our photographer was very patient and I can't wait to see how they turned out today.  Knowing how hard it is firsthand, just makes me appreciate it even more.  Yes, even photographers need their pictures taken too.  Super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment