Thursday, November 17, 2011

{sigh}

I am in a depression.  Not because it's going to snow a lot this weekend.  I mean, yes that does make me sad but I have recently realized that I can't change it so I am going to embrace it.  Maybe even take the girls skiing, snowboarding, sledding.  Well, let's be honest.  I will go with them and let MH take them on the hills while I sit by the fire.  Someone has to keep it going.  The sacrifices I make for my offspring.

Oh, back to my depression.  Kim and Kris didn't even make it 3 months.(gasp!)  Demi and Ashton made it official - they are done.(gasp!)  I thought for sure KK would make it.  I mean, their foundation was so solid.  He is such a mature, hard working guy.  And she is a giver.  Never expects anything in return.  And Demi and Ashton were just meant to be together.  Man, I never saw that coming.  What cougar ever ends up with her spouse cheating on her?  That never happens in Hollywood.  What is this world coming to?

I'll tell you what it's coming to.  In this cute little state of Zion, the Breaking Dawn premier is INSANE.  On our news tonight, they showed a local hotel that was giving a Bella/Edward pre-wedding party.  Women (okay and some very attractive gay men) were lined up to get "updo's" for the wedding.  They were dressed in wedding attire, red contacts and fangs.   Even having their make-up done.  All to sit in a theater.  Don't get me wrong - I am a Twilight fan.  Read the books, loved them.  I will even see the movie next week.  I just think maybe we are going a tad overboard.  Maybe.  Just a little.

And let me just say this... don't think I won't be getting in line for Katniss.  Because I will.  I will even sleep outside to get tickets if I have to.  In fact, if you don't know what I am talking about check it out....here.
Am I going overboard?  Maybe.  I have a lot of competition to keep up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment