Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{thankful day 8}

I am thankful for my sweet family.  For 3 amazing Divas that make me the luckiest mama in the world.  They keep me laughing and pulling my hair out at the same time - which is quite a talent.  They are awesome and I wouldn't trade them for anything.   For a husband that loves my neurotic, obsessive self.  He is the most amazing dad, husband and best friend and works so hard for our family.  There is more estrogen in this house than he knows what to do with.  Bless him.

I am also extremely thankful for my extended family.  Parents - I am lucky I have several sets - that love me unconditionally and who are the BEST grandparents.  Sisters and Brothers - tons of them.  (This is what happens with divorced parents).  I am lucky to have a blended family.  I love all of them.  Seriously... all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment