This is what's on my mind today....
1. Chocolate. Carbs. Cake. Donuts. PMS. Bloating. Chocolate. In that order.
2. MH lives in an estrogen drama-filled household. And he is still here. God bless him.
3. Playing volleyball is not as easy as I remember.
4. Littlest Diva is missing her friends that we either moved from or they moved from us. She is sad to see her cousin move to another state. She told me last night that is trying to be brave. She is. So brave.
5. I have a serious phobia of sharks. My divas think its funny to say "hey mom! come see what I want for my next birthday" and it's a big shark face on the TV. I should ground them more.
6. Would it really be too much to ask for my thighs to not touch? It doesn't matter how much weight I lose, they still touch. And it's annoying.
7. I am absolutely disgusted with bullies. My oldest daughter was being bullied so much that I ended up transferring her to a new school. I know this isn't always the correct answer. I've had other moms say "You should make her face her fears, deal with the bullies, etc..". But when you have a school that isn't supportive and conversations with parents that go nowhere it comes down to this: She is my daughter and I am her advocate. She needs to feel safe and if it takes a new school for her to feel that way I would do it again. And she finally does feel safe. And she is happier and adjusting very well. She is amazing.
8. I am 1/3 done with my Christmas shopping. Maybe I will be organized this year. Maybe. Don't hold your breath.
9. Best text I have received today: "I love you mom. You're the best. Thanks for always being there for me." No mommy guilt at bedtime for me. Can I hear a "HOLLA".
10. Beautiful day today. I took pictures of the cutest little family. So warm and sunny. I absolutely love fall. I hate what is coming next. But fall is amazing. I love that I can be outside and feel the sun on my face, the crisp breeze and enjoy what has been created for me. Okay, and for everyone else too. But really, it is all about me.
11. Do ovaries have muscles? Because if they do, I think I pulled mine during my last workout