Friday, December 2, 2011

{thankful last 8}

I almost made it to the end.  8 left.  It doesn't mean I am not thankful.  It just means that with Thanksgiving and a week of some nasty virus that included a trip to the ER that I just didn't have it in me.  But here we go...

Day 23:

The Littlest Diva's Birthday.  This child of mine absolutely makes me happy.  She brings so much joy (and drama) to our home.  She is hilarious, spunky, opinionated, competitive, sweet, thoughtful, drama-filled and beautiful.  She is creative and super smart.  She is messy and obsessive and I wouldn't change a thing about her. Okay, maybe the whole "I know where everything is in my messy room so please don't touch it" is a little much.  I will take it.  I love that girl.

Day 24:

I am thankful for family, friends, football and food.  Absolutely necessary things to get me through life.  And not one is more important than the other.  Yes, MH is the luckiest man alive.

Day 25 - Day 30:

I'm including all 5 days together.  Don't judge.  3 Divas that take care of their mommy.  I don't remember the last time I was this sick.  But the Divas and MH took such great care of me.  They were so worried every time I puked. (Which happened to be almost every 15-30 minutes over a 24 hour period) I could hear Diva#2 "Dad!  Mom is puking again.".  Definitely the best part about being a mom is watching them nurture others.  And their ability to make fun of me when I am fully recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment